Monday, September 1, 2008

We have a crawler

First of all she started sitting up on her own on Thursday. She did it with such ease it was like she had been doing it forever. I'm so glad I got to see it since it happened while I was at lunch. Daddy and papa barely noticed they were so wrapped up in a tv show.

I kept saying she would crawl before the weekend was over, she didn't make a liar out of me. This morning I was sitting on the couch and she was playing on the floor, I look down and she is making a break for my flip flops. Don't know why, but she is obsessed with my shoes lately. She tries to chew on them, yuck!

Welcome to September! I had to turn on the heater today...it snowed a little last night. Blahhh!! Brityn is wearing last winters clothes today. I can see keeping socks on her feet is going to be a challenge this winter.

I've been trying to post videos of her crawling and sitting but it's NOT working. So, I will try again later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya Hoo on the crawling and sitting up!! She is such a big girl! You will never get to sit again!

It's 90 here today, enjoy your weather! Love Ya
Rach

katy said...

Yay Brityn! I can't believe how cold it is up there! Today's high down here is still in the 90s, blah!

I am so ready for some cooler weather! (But not snow, goodness!)

The Synnott's said...

wow... crawling. i fel like by boys are so behind :-(

thats so exciting... just watch out! hehehe

Becky and Scott said...

Wow, I can't believe she's crawling! All the girls are passing up Levi rather quickly! He's been army crawling for a week now! I can't wait to see some videos of her crawling!

COLD WEATHER!?!? Yikes! It's still pretty warm here, 90's as Katy stated. I can't believe you are getting winter clothes out, that just boggles my mind! :)

Becky and Scott said...

OMgosh! Did you read the "Chicken" post on Bring the Rain!?!?!?!? Totally hilarious!!!! Makes me want twins!!