Thursday, September 18, 2008

What I do at papa's part IV

Hi, this is Brityn here. My mom is sick so I told her I would post this week so you all could see what I was up too.

I Loooove Rico's toys! I can't stay away from them. They keep telling me "no mouth" but I just can't help myself. They taste so good, and he puts them in his mouth so what is the big deal?!
Let me out of this cage! I'm not an animal!
Do I eat, do I play?
Papa takes me to the neighbors house. He's watching it for them because they don't live there anymore and it's for sale....he let me play on this horse in their garage.
This is Rico's vest. LOL!! Did I mention Rico is a dog? But yeah I AM a rock star!
Haha, my dolly is wearing my sunglasses. Better than me having to wear them.
Oh! here's Rico. He's my bud, I love him.
I just put this picture on here because I think I look cute in it :)
I'm riding my little car outside.



I'm starting to cruise around furniture. I've only done it at papa's. My mom tried to get me to do it today but I didn't want to be a show off so I didn't do it for her.
I learned this new trick and I think it drives my parents and my grandparents crazy....I'm going to keep doing it. I roll over and try to crawl away whenever they are changing my diaper or getting me dressed. It's especially funny when I have a dirty bum.
The last two nights I have refused to eat my dinner. Whenever mom puts the spoon to my mouth I scream like she's killing me. I think she is worried that I will starve to death. Mmmuuaaahhaaaahaaaa (evil laugh)
You saw the picture above with the dogs toy in my mouth right? Well, I think I have it figured out, if I turn my back to the big people and shove a toy in my mouth it takes them a minute to figure out what I'm doing. Mmm, dog slobber + my slobber = YUMMY!
Ok, that's all for now. Thanks for all your nice comments about my blog.

3 comments:

Becky and Scott said...

Hi cutie! This is Levi here...my mom isn't looking so I thought I'd comment on your awesome post. You wanna know what's so funny? I'VE been refusing to eat too! Not everything, just some things! It's really frustrating my mom too! And oh, I loooooooove dogs. My dogs don't have any toys around, but I love to touch their really cool, fuzzy hair. I always get yelled at though. :( Anyway, I love all your pictures. And yes, you definitely look cute in that one with the bib overalls. You are such a doll. Can't wait until we are old enough to date. When I get older I'll share my ice cream with you! :) Muah!

katy said...

Hey Brityn! This is Kendra here. I looooove dog toys too. I got a nice big one in my mouth today before my Mom noticed what I was doing. I'm a stinker like that too.
And I not only refuse to eat, I like to spit it all over my Mom too. It's great fun, you should give it a try! Later tater!

The Synnott's said...

sick... no fun. i know how ya feel!
she is adorable and i love these posts. they make me laugh so hard. she is growing up so fast