I look like this some days :D
check out my leg warmers
mmm squash
click on the picture to enlarge...you can see my teeth :)
look at me stand up
mmm good zwieback toast....what IS zwieback?!?
mom get these tights off my head!

check out my leg warmers
mmm squash
click on the picture to enlarge...you can see my teeth :)
look at me stand up
mmm good zwieback toast....what IS zwieback?!?
mom get these tights off my head!
Brityn has been pulling herself to a stand a lot lately. She does it in her crib all the time, she did it in church last weekend (then proceeded to fall and smack her head off the pew and howl loudly!) pretty much anything that she can get a good grip on is a good place to pull herself up, unfortunately she still hasn't mastered the art of getting herself back down very gracefully.
Her mind must be very busy because she has been waking up a lot at night, sometimes 3 times a night. I'm not even entirely sure she is awake half the time. She will get up on her hands and knees, roll herself into the side of the crib, get tangled up with her arms and legs...whatever and start crying. I go in to lay her down and she has her eyes closed. It's pretty strange. One night she was actually sitting up with her eye's closed.
A few weeks ago we were standing in line at the grocery store and I had Brityn sitting in the cart, she must have been a little hungry because she stuck her mouth on my......shirt. When she couldn't get anything out she decided to pull my shirt down and try again. One of the checkers, who must not have been able to really tell what she was doing, asked if she was tired and I said "no, I think she is hungry". Everyone around us got a good laugh.
1 comment:
HILARIOUS! :D
Post a Comment