Brityn finally got her first professional haircut last weekend. Only because John took pity on her shaggy tresses and begged me to let him give her a trim. It's crazy how much difference a little training and a sharp pair of scissors makes! She even sat still for him.
She can blow kisses now, so cute when she gives her hand a slobbery kiss. I love it. She also is starting to help clean up her toys and books, usually they get pulled back out right away but it's a start. Grandma & Papa have been teaching her to say "Rico, be quiet!" So, now whenever she sees any of the dogs she does her grunty version of "be quiet".
My lovely husband got me a Roomba for Valentines Day and I LOVE it. The only problem is Brityn is terrified of it. When I first took it out of the box she was fascinated but the other day she hit the clean button by accident and it started coming after her and now every time I turn it on I have to hold her while it cleans. Oh, well, that is a small price to pay for robot vacuum!
cruising around Home Depot


2 comments:
Your daughter is just the cutest ever!! Love all the new pictures! And I had no idea the Roomba vacuum actually works!! You'll have to tell me all about it! :)
ya on the roomba. the boys were scared of it for about a week and now i can not let it run while they are in the room, they try and sit on it!
love that she is growing up and learning so much! i want kisses
Post a Comment