Monday, February 23, 2009

Kind of Sad

Brityn is 13 months today... I'll miss the monthly count. No I'm not going to do it every month any more. I just realized what day it was and decided to do a quick post.

I wanted to make a list of words she is saying:

Mama
Dada
Papa
Quack
Oooh oooh oooh (monkey sound)
Duck
Off
Hot

I said in an earlier post that she was saying "be quiet" that is not exactly true... she is actually saying "shut up" I won't say who taught her this but we are trying to get her to say a little nicer version of this. As of right now it's still pretty clearly coming out "shut up". And thankfully she is only saying this too the dogs.

4 comments:

katy said...

Hahaha! The "shut up" cracks me up.

Kendra for a while was saying s-h-i-t and I for the life of me couldn't figure out what it was! For the record it was "street", as in "sesame street". I was glad to figure out that she wasn't cussing!

Reba said...

Oh that is so cute that she says shut up!! (And that Kendra was accidentally saying the S word, oh my gosh.) I guess I need to start watching my language around my adorable little niece...I don't want it to be my fault if her first word is a swear.

Becky and Scott said...

LOL - she's telling the dogs to shut up!!?!?!? that's cute!!!!

I can't believe her vocabulary list is so long! What a big girl!! :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

We know the feeling. . . Jackson has got an array of profanities we wish we could take back!