Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Playhouse Disney




On Sunday we took Brityn to Bozeman to see Playhouse Disney. She really liked it and I would definitely take her to another show if it came back. She hadn't napped all day and it started at 1:30 so we were a little concerned about how she would do but it turned out fine. She danced and clapped along with the music. She got really excited when they did the hot dog dance and when Handy Manny came out with his tools. She held hands with a little boy seated next to us, kept trying to get his Mom to hold her, and tried to steal a little girls leopard print jacket. I think she thought it was a stuffed animal.

Brent enjoyed himself thoroughly too. He told me it was better than going to a concert. He got to eat cotton candy, get a cool hat, and a slushy in a Little Einsteins mug.

This is how she spent the last 15 minutes of the show

Watch until the end and you'll see Brent with his Mickey hat and Little Einsteins mug. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too precious!!

Rach

katy said...

How fun! Kendra LOVES the hot dog dance on TV, I can only imagine! It looks like you all had such a good time!

Becky and Scott said...

OMgosh! How fun!! I forgot all about the show!! Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

Becky and Scott said...

So, when are you going to update us on what's new with Brityn!?!??

:D