Brityn finally said dada last night. I think I was more excited about it than Brent was. She also said quack quack, or her version of it. Which sounds nothing like quack quack but at least she is trying.
Scary Bear is apparently no longer scary and I really enjoyed the dramatic show she put on too :( Good thing I got a video of it. I think Elmo cured her of her fear of talking/singing creatures. She was scared of him at first too but she got over that quick and now loves him...
Scary Bear is apparently no longer scary and I really enjoyed the dramatic show she put on too :( Good thing I got a video of it. I think Elmo cured her of her fear of talking/singing creatures. She was scared of him at first too but she got over that quick and now loves him...
Brityn and Elmo


3 comments:
yeah for dada...
love the roomba
so cute! i just want to pat that little bum as she has it hoisted in the air like that!! :)
levi and i took a look at all your pics on your blog. i clicked on them to make them bigger and told him it was brityn, he just kept smiling this giant smile! it was cute!! :)
ps, can't you wipe that cottage cheese off her face before you take her picture???? ;)
love ya bife! xoxo
Post a Comment