that she can eat a whole bowl of soup with spoon but won't use fork to eat macaroni.
that she says words like avocado, promise, and finish as clear as day but we can't understand her when she says dog.
that she likes to pretend to use the potty but won't actually use the potty. And apparently she now needs privacy to pretend potty... she screamed at us last night when we tried to watch her potty.
that she loves to wear sunglasses (most of the time) but screams when we put goggles on her.
that she says hi to everyone we pass but when someone says hi to her she becomes mute.
that she loves to play in the dirt but doesn't like to be dirty or dooty as she says.
at how fast her vocabulary grows. She went from just saying one word to two word phrases and now 3 word phrases at what seems like overnight.
Brityn had her 18 month check up yesterday. She's weighing in at 22 lbs (10 %) and 32" (50%) which means she shrunk. She was 32 1/4" a month ago. I don't like how they weigh her now- on a big person scale with her clothes on. I don't think it's very accurate also she doesn't cooperate when being measured so I don't know how accurate that is either. Her last round of blood work showed improvement so they aren't worried about her weight any more but she wants to retest in 6 months to a year... a ploy to get more money?? I thought about refusing but I may do it just so we can retest for allergies at the same time.
This is what she looks like after spending a majority of the day strapped in her car seat traveling from Butte to Whitehall to Helena to Lincoln and home.
1 comment:
I cannot believe how much she is saying! Kendra still hardly says anything, and hasn't added anything to her vocab in a while.
Kendra goes in for her 18 mo. appt on tuesday, I can't wait to see her stats! Brityn is still such a tiny peanut, I imagine they are close to the same size. :)
Post a Comment