Thursday, September 3, 2009

Potty Time

I undressed Brityn about 20 minutes before bath time last night and as usual she pulled her diaper off. And as usual Brent and I both told her 20 times not to pee on the floor or the furniture. At one point I saw her squatting on the floor and asked what she was doing, she told me she was peeing. She wasn't, but we told her again to use her Elmo potty and she DID!! She walked into the bathroom and when I peaked around the corner she was just getting off the potty, unfortunately she missed the potty and peed all over the floor but still!!! YAY!!!

4 comments:

katy said...

Yay! We haven't even really tried with Kendra. Her potty is just sitting there. Way to go Brityn! She is always so ahead of the game! :)

Becky and Scott said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Reba said...

what a good girl!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!!

Rach