Thursday, December 3, 2009

Goggles, Boots, and Facts


I've been trying to get Brityn to wear goggles for months. I thought it would make swimming easier and then she could take a shower with me without crying about water in her eyes. She finally gave in! Doesn't she look hilarious!?!

Daddy and Brityn hamming it up for the camera

She makes me take my boots off all the time so she can wear them. She has her own pretty much exactly like mine but she'd rather wear mommy's. And, yeah, backwards is the new style;)

The tree is up and it's pure torture for her to not be able to touch it. She keeps saying "just look, no touch." At least it's sinking in...

Thanksgiving
tired of pictures already?

James and Valeda
Valeda's daughter Alexis was there too but she refused to be photographed.

mmm pumpkin pie
Grandma Vicki and Brityn

she is such a cutie patootie!


playing at the park


Swinging on the big swings by herself for the first time. She was so proud of herself she just kept laughing and smiling the whole time.


We had a nice Thanksgiving. Carol cooked like always, and it was yummy. Brityn got to enjoy her first Thanksgiving dinner, last year she was too sick to even eat. She was quite a ham for everyone. I think she was showing off for Valeda, Alexis, and James. We had a few hilarious moments thanks to Miss Brityn. When I was getting her cleaned up after dinner, right before I was going to get her out of her booster seat she yelled out "peace out, yo!" Then Speedy asked what her middle name was and she yells out "punkin."


Just the facts:
  • Counts 1-10- but sometimes leaves numbers out
  • says her abc's a-g
  • knows her full name, and calls herself Brityn Danielle
  • sings Rock-A-Bye Baby
  • favorite movie right now is Wizard of Oz, thank goodness she's over Chloe (Beverly Hills Chihuahua) for now
  • weight- 23 .5lbs
  • height 33.5"
  • hasn't pottied in or on the potty for over a month now

3 comments:

Reba said...

i could never get tired of the pictures! i can't believe everyone's babies are all right around 2 years old now. has it really been so long?? they're all like real little kids now.

katy said...

She is getting so big, and her hair is really starting to get long! I am jealous of those mountains in the background at the park! What beautiful scenery you all have in Montana! We don't get anything like that here in Louisville.

Becky and Scott said...

I love all the pictures!!!!!! She is such a cutie!!!! I love her pigtails too!! And the boots pic is cute!! I can't believe our babies aren't much of babies anymore!!! Waaahhhh!!!!!!

I love brityn, she's adorable!!

xoxo