Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve & Christmas...

Christmas Eve at Papa and Grandma Carol's
getting an early present






Once again I did a terrible job of capturing our Christmas on film. Is still called film even though everything is digital now? Sorry, I digress. I guess there is just too much going on for me to have a camera in my hands at all times. One of these years I will get a decent picture of Brityn in her Christmas dress! I did, however, get video of her seeing her Santa presents when she woke up, so that is something, I guess.

The best present by far! She loves this slide with a basketball hoop and football toss! Santa did good!!


This is a good as it gets! Brityn called this dress her Tinker Bell dress... not sure why.


Mommy, Daddy, and Santa were all done shopping and making presents for Brityn when out of the blue she told someone that she wanted Dora the Explorer, Diego, and Yo Gabba Gabba for Christmas. Of course none of us had gotten any of those things for her. Yeah, I know Dora should have been a no brainer, but she has a lot of Dora stuff so it didn't cross my mind. Obviously we had get her what she was asking for! Santa gave her Diego and Yo Gabba Gabba stocking stuffers and one of the dolls she got looked enough like Dora she was satisfied with that.

No comments: