We are taking Brityn to see Elmo Grows Up in Great Falls this weekend and she is very excited! At first I had to remind her about it, but now she is reminding me. She woke up yesterday and the first thing out of her mouth was " I'm going to see Elmo!" I had to explain that she had a few days left to go, but I'm sure she doesn't comprehend the passing of time yet.
I forgot a few things on my Just the Facts list last time so here are some more:
- counts to 6 in Spanish
- very big into the hugs and kisses lately (which I personally LOVE!)
- she can put her own shoes on, and does frequently, usually followed by a little tap dance
- she is obsessed with corn, particularly on the cob
- for some reason she thinks people and things can come out of books and off the TV, for example, she has this Dora purse and she is always trying to pull Dora off the purse.
- her favorite song is If Your Happy and You Know It
- she makes me kiss her feet (and sometimes her hands) goodnight every night
- says "I love you, so much"
- says "bless you, mommy" or daddy, etc. when we sneeze. So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment