Big Girl Bed
Brityn officially moved into a big girl bed on May 7th. Technically just her crib converted into a toddler bed but we are calling it her big girl bed. I was a little nervous about it. Mainly about my own quality of sleep ;) but she has done awesome. We told her the first night she had to stay in bed until mommy or daddy came and got her in the morning and by golly she did. She naps in it, with out getting out of bed. Even in she drops something, she will lean out and try to grab it but will not leave the bed. She even stays in it in the morning until I come to get her, even if it is 9:30 like yesterday. 
3 comments:
what a big girl!! i'm so glad she stays in her bed...sometimes Levi does not and it's not fun!! :) I love the pics, especially of her jumping!!
oh awesome!! WOW 9:30!! i was very proud of naomi staying in bed till 6am 2 days in a row ;) did you need to order an extra piece to convert her crib into a toddler bed? i think naomi's crib can convert too and that is what i'd like to do for her big girl bed someday. brityn is so cute!! i love the pictures.
That's awesome! We are going to shift Kendra in the next two weeks (I think) and I am nervous! I hope she does as well as Brityn.
Post a Comment