Brityn loves to dance! She loves the music videos Disney channel plays during commercials, and makes us rewind them so she can dance to them over and over. Brent is still hoping for a little moto-cross racer but I think we have a dancer on our hands. If there is music playing, some part of her body is moving. She's a lot like her daddy, if there is a song on with any sort of beat their heads are bobbing with the music. It's funny to watch the two of them in the car.

Chicken Donald's is what she calls McDonald's.
I made some hamburger helper (don't' judge, Brent loves that cra-stuff! Brityn does too. I personally think it's about the nastiest stuff on earth) and it had the little pasta shells in it and Brityn kept calling it "silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row."
While we were still waiting to tell people that I was pregnant we went over to great grandma Rachel's and Kari was their with Baelee. Brityn ran up to Baelee and said "mommy has one of those in her belly." Grandma Rachel didn't understand her but Kari did... the secret was out :)
Sometimes if we are out shopping for a long time Brityn will tell me she wants to go home so we can hug and kiss. She is so cute.
A few months ago she noticed her angel's kiss on her forehead. With a very concerned look on her face she asked me what it was. After I explained it to her she told me she didn't like it and to take it off. She has repeated that several times since then. I think she is getting used to it now, but she definitely doesn't care for it. Who knew a 2 year old could be so self conscious?
I have a couple pregnancy books one is a week by week book with drawings of what the baby looks like that week, drawn to scale. Other is a day by day and it has a lot of ultrasound pictures and life like pictures of fetuses. At least twice a week she asks me to show her what baby Clive looks like right now.
I think my feeling so icky with this pregnancy is making an impression on Brityn. She asks me all the time "how are you feeling, mommy?" and brings me my pills from my purse "so I can feel better."
Things are moving right along. I will be 15 weeks on Monday. My next doctors appointment is the 24th. Just a routine appointment. The one after that is my big ultrasound. I'm excited for it, but can hardly believe I will be half way through my pregnancy by then! I'm feeling better every day. Still not 100% but there has been a major improvement. And I'm pretty sure I've already felt Clive moving around in there! I know it's early, I felt Brityn around 17 weeks, so not completely out of the realm of possibility. I haven't felt any kicks, more like somersaults and flips and it's pretty sporadic. I can't wait for the real party to get going in there.
I told Brent and Brityn I had felt the baby move and Brityn wanted to feel it too. I explained she wouldn't be able to feel it herself for a while longer but she insisted on feeling anyway... she claims she felt the baby move... I couldn't even feel anything then. Silly girl. I really can't wait for her to be able to feel it. I know she is going to love it.

2 comments:
chicken donalds!! haha, i love that!
neato pictures!
what do you think you are having? are you going to find out the baby's gender this time?
Love the update. :) I keep trying to get Kendra to feel Bailey move and she has 0 interest. Nor does she care one way or the other how I am feeling. She makes that pretty clear by throwing tantrums when I won't pick her up because I'm having a contraction. :)
Brityn is a cutie, she and Kendra would get into a lot of trouble together, I think!
Post a Comment