Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pictures

Did these first two on this website.



I'm still learning how to use my new camera. Trying not to just shoot in auto... so I take
lots of pictures in different settings, experimenting. I only have editing software that came with my camera so I've been messing around with this website. It's super easy and free. Unless you want to upgrade to some more fancier things and their fees for that are pretty reasonable.



playing in the sprinkler


I think this is my favorite effect so far... and don't ask what it is because I don't remember.


cranky pants

Brityn's new "sand box" - yeah just sand in her pool but she loves it so who cares?

As you all know I've been feeling pretty rotten, one evening after work I was so sick I couldn't make it in the house before I got sick so there I am throwing up in the garage and when I finish I look up to make sure Brityn wasn't totally disturbed by the whole scene...
nope I think she was just fine.





Brityn is getting a new bedroom at grandma and papa's house.
helping with the remodel

eating breakfast outside
Brent has been really considerate of my feeling so horrible, so much so that he will cook breakfast outside on the grill so I don't have to smell it.

playing at great grandma Rachel's

2 comments:

katy said...

I like all of the collages, I need to start trying some of those! My favorite is the very first one with Brityn running around in the sprinkler! :)

Reba said...

those pictures are so cool! i love the semi-faded-color ones with the bright blue jacket enhanced. sorry you have been sick again...or was that before the zofran?