Brityn's new car
chillin in her high chair
this would be the plant that she loves to rip apart
dragging her favorite stuffed animal

do you like my hat? I don't!
chillin in her high chair
this would be the plant that she loves to rip apart
dragging her favorite stuffed animal
do you like my hat? I don't!I got a call yesterday afternoon from papa this is how it goes:
him-uhh, don't panic
(what do you do when someone says don't panic? YOU PANIC!)
me-is she ok?
him-yeah I think so
me-did she hit her head?
him-no, I don't think so...she landed on her back
me-ok-well, what is she doing now?
him-standing here on the counter looking at the calendar......ooh she just farted
me laughing- well she must be fine then
There was a little more to it than that but suffice it to say by the time I was off the phone I was laughing and I can hear Brityn in the background jabbering away.
When I got there after work (about 40 minutes later) Brityn was sitting on the floor happy as can be playing with her toys. Papa, however, was pretty much a mess :(( He was VERY upset! In fact grandma Carol had to ask him if someone died when she walked in the door. Poor papa I know it hurt him worse than it hurt Brityn.
So, after reassuring papa all was well and checking her over for any trauma she decides she is going to do some walking! She crawls over to her new car and stands up on the front of it and proceeds to walk/push it about 5 steps. I'm so not ready for that!


3 comments:
Too Cute! Speedy is so sweet, what a softy! I'm glad she's ok. Brityn is getting big, you look great in your picture!
Love Ya
Rach
loving the car photo. my mom got the boys a wagon for christmas... i guess i need to get them a car!
I love the car Brityn got! She looks so cool in it and wow, she's pushing/walking with it! So smart!! I dont' think Levi knows how to take steps yet. I keep trying to get his feet to move!! I love all the pics, esp the one of the two of you. So pretty! Did I tell you that Levi fell off the couch with me 2 feet away!?!? AND I was at a baby shower!?!?! Yep, give me the worst mother of the year award!!!!!
Post a Comment