This does not look comfortable
ahh, but this does
where is Brityn?
punkin hat
it's not safe to read and drive!
this is how I carry things around when I crawl now
I love the Halloween decorations!
papa calls me Michael Jordan because I always have my tongue out
chewing on Speedy's tail
I think this mouse is stalking me!
sitting on the rocking chair
playing in my toy basket
4 comments:
Brityn, you are so cute! :)
I love all the cute pics! She has so many cute outfits I noticed!! I like the one with the toy in her mouth, classic!! Oh, and the birthmark (what's it called??) is starting to fade. I forgot all about it until you can see it really well in the last few pictures.
Oops... that was me too, I think. But I don't remember... maybe it was Kara. I'll ask her. :)
This is Katy... again...
I am so digging the pumpkin hat!! She is getting so big already..Where has the time gone? btw U look great! wow
Post a Comment