pumpkin butt
We've got a rough and tumble little girl. She loves to rough house. I'll throw her (LOL! ok gently toss her) on the couch and knock her down when she tries to stand back up and she just thinks it's the funnest thing ever. She even throws herself off the couch, I mean literally dives off the couch when I sit on the floor in front of it. It's looking like I'm not to going to get my girly girl who wants to do ballet and go shopping. Check out pictures of our future moto-crosser and snowmobiler-

We had our first bleeder :( Brityn was playing in the laundry basket, and fell over and smacked her face on the ground and got a bloody lip. It quit bleeding pretty quickly and it was really minor but I now understand why papa was so upset when she fell off the bed.
2 comments:
aww i love her little pumpkin butt!!! too cute!
I LOVE the pumpkin butt!
Post a Comment