Tuesday, December 23, 2008

11 months!

watching tv with baby Stella- notice the haircut? I finally gave her a trim this weekend. Took a little too much off :0! Just in time for some 1st Christmas pictures!! Oh well, she's still the cutest thing ever. Brityn and Mommy



I truly can't believe in one month my sweet little baby will be a year old. In some ways it seems like time is flying by so quickly and even though I try to cherish every moment with her sometimes it feels like some things are already slipping from my memory. Like how small she was when we brought her home from the hospital. It's hard to remember her being 5 lbs 11 oz...how tiny her hands and feet were...how her head fit in the palm of my hand...and what she smelled like. While I'm so excited to see what the future holds for her I wish time could stand still for a while so I could savor even more moments and burn them into my brain so I'll never forget.

A few things I forgot in my last post:

  • has taken some steps on her own-walking between Brent and I and a few between gaps in furniture
  • can get off couches and chairs by herself the way Papa showed her
  • said 2 words this last week-"hi" and "bud" (Bud is Rico's nickname-grandma Carol was feeding her some breakfast and she dropped some on the floor. Gma told her "Bud ate it" and Brityn said "bud") we didn't hear the "bud" but Brent and I both heard "hi". She still hasn't said dada :( but she does say papa.

No comments: