Oh my goodness, Brityn!! You are so big!! Wow, you are so good at walking and standing up on your own. I'm so proud of you girl!! :)
She is such a big girl! :) Way to go Brityn
I cant believe she can stand up on her own like that already. Gabriel is 13 months old and still has never attempted to even try that yet! I am so jealous.
wow. i can not believe she is doing that. way to go! i wish my boys were almost walking
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Brityn!! You are so big!! Wow, you are so good at walking and standing up on your own. I'm so proud of you girl!! :)
She is such a big girl! :) Way to go Brityn
I cant believe she can stand up on her own like that already. Gabriel is 13 months old and still has never attempted to even try that yet! I am so jealous.
wow. i can not believe she is doing that. way to go! i wish my boys were almost walking
Post a Comment