She has been making this really funny face, where she puffs up her cheeks and puckers up her lips, squishing them into her nose. I haven't been able to get it on camera but when I tell her to make her funny face this is what she does instead.
Helping daddy tile the back splash. We finally tiled the kitchen and put down all the trim on the floors. The kitchen is officially done!
Brityn loves her books, she will bring them to us all day long to read to her. As of lately she wants me to read the same ones over and over. She will even bring me magazines and have me turn the pages so she can look at the pictures.

She will use a spoon, sometimes. Mostly she just likes to smash the food into her mouth with her hands.
It seems like she is learning a new word every day. Her newest ones are: Bob (as in Sponge Bob- NO she is not allowed to watch Sponge Bob but she knows who he is), Kitty, fun, map (as in Dora's map), that's all I can remember right now. I'm sure there is more.
Her favorite cartoons are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wonder Pets, and Little Einsteins. She loves to help rocket take off by pat, pat, patting and putting her arms in the air :) She is so funny.
I weighed her myself the other day and she was 18.8 lbs, so it looks like she has gained almost a pound and 1/2 in about 5 weeks. Hopefully that is satisfactory with her doctor. She goes in on Tuesday for her weight check. I'm surprised she hasn't gained a lot more than that because it seems like all she does is eat. After a meal she will go to the pantry and grab a box of crackers or cookies (she likes vanilla wafers) and bring them to me to open up for her. We are still working on the milk... she gets it with each meal but she hardly drinks any.



1 comment:
What a cute little lady she is with her purse. Hooray for finishing the kitchen!
Post a Comment