Monday, July 14, 2008

Bobbi Rae McDermott


I am posting the email I received from Dani and Danny's pastor, as he says' it better than I ever could.

"Little Baby Bobbi (The little baby we have been praying for for 18 month's) was finally healed today. She was set free from all of her pain. She is the most healthy she has ever been. Bobbi went home to be with the LORD today (Friday June 11) just before 3 pm. God allowed us to have 18 months with her we were not supposed to have (Miracles still happen), but it was time for her to go home. Bobbi was surrounded by her family and friends from Common Ground when she passed. Please pray for Danny; Danielle and the rest of their family. While they know that Bobbi is in a MUCH better place they already miss her terribly and are understandably heartbroken. Also, remember to thank God for the time we have had with Bobbi. I know that she touched many of your lives. I know that she touched mine. I will never be the same."

2 comments:

katy said...

I am so sorry to hear that little Bobbi passed away. We will be praying for your family.

Becky and Scott said...

Bobbi, I'm so sorry about baby Bobbi. She is so beautiful and so precious. What hope that she is finally healed and being held in our Father's arms. God bless!

xoxo