Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pictures and a funny-gross story

We had a bunch more taken, these are just a few of my favorites.


Funny-gross story
After we got done with the pictures we wanted to walk through the mall but Brityn needed to eat. So, we go out to the car and she does her job. Brent decides to move the car closer since we were parked in the north 40. Put her in her car seat-move the car. I go to get her out of the car seat and there is poo everywhere! I mean everywhere! I hand her off to Brent and he proceeds to grab her changing pad and lay her in the grass...in the middle of Southgate Mall parking lot mind you...and strip her naked. Meanwhile, I try to clean poo out of the car seat as best as I can with baby wipes. That was just one of several poo explosions we had over the weekend.
I don't think I've mentioned that Brityn has been scooting for a while now. She only knows how to go backwards and it makes her really mad. She tries to move closer to things but only succeeds in getting further away.
Foods eaten so far:
  • Cereal-has grown to like it
  • Carrots-they are ok
  • green beans-threw up 3 times
  • avocado-liked the first time but then decided not so much
  • sweet potatoes-YUM!

Can't wait to try pea's


2 comments:

katy said...

She is so cute. :) Poop explosions are the worst!! I never seem to notice them until after I've managed to get them all over my shirt as well as her. So gross...

katy said...

One of her swimsuits is from Old Navy (size 6-12 months) and the other is from Gymboree (size 6-12 months). They are a little big but I got them anyway because I figure she can wear them all summer long. :) I hope you find one that fits Brityn! If it's not too big I would just keep it.