Heather and Brandon's wedding was this past weekend in Glacier National Park. It was a beautiful wedding and for now you will have to take my word for it. I forgot to take my camera out of the car! When Heather gets back from Glacier maybe she will send me some pictures to share...hint, hint :)
Brityn's new sunglasses

Swinging at the park by Flathead Lake in Polson. She absolutely loved it! We also stuck her feet in the water at the boat dock and even though it was freezing cold she loved that too.
Brent has been dying to get her some pacifier teeth since she was born. Thank you Spencer's...not!
Brityn did really well on the trip considering she was stuck in her car seat for 2 days. I had to get in the back seat and entertain her a few times during the trip but for the most part she slept and played with her toys. I was worried about sleeping in the same room with her for two nights but, again, she did fine. Went to sleep, probably, better than she does at home and slept all night. Even through Brent eating pork rinds and some woman down the hall screaming at the top of her lungs at about 2:00 a.m.
We had her six month pictures taken in Missoula and they turned out so good. I will post those and some other tid bits about what she is up too later.
1 comment:
love love the paci picture
Post a Comment