A rare occurrence! She must have been tired, she went into her bedroom, pulled her blankie out of the crib , drug it out to the kitchen, and laid down.

I'm sad to report we had our first official temper tantrum. In a store no less! Over a toy! In Brityn's defense I will say it was way past nap and lunch time. I had to take her out to the car because she was crying/screaming so loud. I'm sure people thought I was killing her. Good thing Brent was with me so I didn't have to leave all of our items in the cart. I can see I'm in for an interesting time with this child.
On a more positive note she has started giving real hugs, arms wrapped tight around necks and squeezing with all her might. There is nothing better than that!
This is new:


2 comments:
my boys make that noise all the time... since about 9 months. now when they do it they spit water or milk out!!!
LOL, Kendra makes that noise too. :)
And Kendra has had public temper tantrums... at the mall... making me feel so embarrassed! Her screaming is so high-pitched!
Post a Comment