Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog Envy (Blenvy)

We've been pretty slow at work and I've been reading some random blogs I've found. I thought I'd share some of the better ones if anyone else is looking for a way to pass the time at their boring job.

My favorite so far is Mama's Losin' It. This girl is funny, with a capital F. She has 3 children and runs a home daycare. Kat has campaign to get on Ellen and writes her monthly letters. She posts recipes and has her kids do the cooking. She also has a weekly writers workshop, she gives prompts on blog topics in case your having writers block. I'm telling you she is worth reading if your looking for a laugh... and I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up with a book deal from this blog of hers.

Another good one is Ravings of a Mad Housewife. Great stuff, she is blatantly honest about being a mommy and everything else. She has another blog Becoming a Raving Mad Housewife and she gives money saving tips, cleaning tips, and recipes.

Check these ladies out!

I have about 10 other blogs bookmarked so I'll be back with more suggestions.

No comments: