Brityn, Grandma Vicki, and I are off to Tucson for 6 days. This will be Brityn's first plane ride and her first time seeing her Great Grandma Kaye. She doesn't know we are coming so it should be a big surprise! My aunt, cousin, and her little boy are coming from Louisiana too so it should be a nice time. Hopefully I'll have some pictures and stories when we get back.
2 comments:
Have fun! Take a lot of activities for Brityn on the plane! (I'm sure you were already planning on that.) :) When we flew with Kendra I gave her Benadryl, it was her naptime, and she watched DVDs the whole time. She only slept for 15 minutes but at least that kept her tired and quiet! :) I say any snacks they want on the plane they get, and it's good that you are flying with your Mom. Hopefully you will be sitting next to each other so that Brityn can climb around on the two of you. :)
I'm missing you!!!!! Hope you had a fun trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Post a Comment