Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jerry I and Jerry II


Jerry I

Jerry II
Can you tell the difference? I can, but apparently Brityn can't. Good thing! I'm sure I could skip the story of Jerry I and Jerry II it's pretty self explanatory.

Short version:
Mom buys fish for little girl. Fish dies 4 days later. Mom runs to the store on her lunch break to replace said fish. Little girl is none the wiser. Little girl doesn't even notice fish II is a very different color... mom thought fish II was much prettier than fish I. :)

I think Jerry I either got stuck in all those big pretty "rocks" or froze... hence the change to pebbles. And the move to the bathroom (it's warmer). And for those people thinking I don't turn the heat up. I do. I just turn it down during the day while we are all gone.

Are you dying to know where Brityn came up with the name Jerry? I bet you are! Well, it's because that is Alex's dads name on Wizards 0f Waverly Place, of course... duh!

3 comments:

katy said...

cute! Glad that Brityn never picked up on the switch. :)

Becky and Scott said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! I tried getting Levi to watch Wizards of Waverly place, but he wouldn't have it. He does love Fineas and Ferb though.

Reba said...

oh my gosh, that is such a funny story!! sometimes fish die for the weirdest reasons. like if they get too stressed out when you clean their fishbowl or something. once mine got stuck in his plastic plants, his fin ripped and he couldn't handle it. how cool that brityn has a little pet.