Friday, March 5, 2010

Brityn Funnies


I've set a goal for myself: Blog more. I have been reading a lot of random blogs lately. Some are very entertaining. And some of these people blog. every. single. day. I'm not striving for that! Just a little more often. I always try to save up a bunch of things to blog about but then I forget most of it. So, that being said I'm going to start just doing mini blogs so I don't forget the good stuff!

Brityn has this disgusting habit of drinking her bathwater. Every night I tell her not to, but do you think she listens? Yeah, no! On Wednesday night she was drinking bathwater as usual and I told her if she didn't quit I was going to have to take her to the hospital so they could pump her stomach and get the nasty water out. Last night she was drinking water again, and again I told her to stop. To which she replies "I have to stop drinking bathwater or your gonna take me to hospital and they are gonna pump my bum."

Question of the day

Would you leave your infant child in the car by himself while you ran into a store?

because I just saw it happen... and this wasn't just some loser person, she is a doctor's (chiropractor) wife. I'm not naming any names because one of my readers knows these people... :)

2 comments:

Reba said...

naomi drinks her bath water too--disgusting!!

NO WAY i would not leave her in the car! i won't even go back into the house once she's in the car if i've forgotten something.

Becky and Scott said...

OMGosh!! LEVI DOES TOO!!!!! It's so disgusting!!!! I taught him tonight to "pretend" drink it....yea, that didn't work.

I love your new goal!! I think I'm going to try to do the same thing! ;-)

AND I had this HORRIFIC dream last night that I left Mallory in the car in the summer. OH MY GOSH I have never had such a hysterical dream!!!!!!!! She was okay, but I would NEVER EVER EVER do that!!!! Crazy peeps!!!!! Weird that you ask that though when I just had that weird dream.