Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brityn Funnies


I left the door open while Brityn was playing on the porch and one of her balloons flew out the door.

Brityn: Mom! My balloon is flying away! Get it!

Me: Oh no! I'm sorry, I left the door open.

Brityn: Go get it mom!

Me: honey, I can't. It's up in the sky I can't reach it.

Brityn: Go up there and get it mom!

Me: Brityn, I can't. Mommy can't fly and the balloon is way up in the sky now.

Brityn: GO GET IT MOMMY!!!

Me: I can't! I can't fly! Why don't you try to get it.

Brityn: I can't get it! I can't fly, I don't have wings!

::


I'm going to the... ahem... bathroom this weekend and Brityn comes in.

Brityn: Mommy, are you pooping?

Me: Yes Brityn I am pooping

Birtyn: Good job mommy, you pooped on the potty. You are a good girl. Now you get to pick out a bike, any bike you want.

3 comments:

Reba said...

HAHAHA!! she is hilarious!! you had me laughing out loud at work :)

Becky and Scott said...

I would say she COMPLETELY understands potty training!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

katy said...

So funny! :) She is talking really well to be able to say all of that to you! She always has been a little smartie!