Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good-bye Tucson


CoCo bought Brityn some trucks since she liked Eli's so much. That was so nice of CoCo.

After the zoo we went and had dinner at El Molinito. Oh, I miss that place! You know how when your food is so good you don't want to leave any left on the plate... that is how this place is. Since we were leaving first thing in the morning I couldn't even save leftovers so I had to eat it all :). After we were done eating we took some family pictures.

trying to get the kids to cooperate...
still not working
Grandma Kaye, Aunt Misti (CoCo), Mandi, and Eli
Grandma Kaye, Grandma Vicki (my mom), Aunt Misti, Uncle Mike (Santa Clause)


Why I'm convinced my 2 year old needs an iPod Touch. The only time we got any peace and quite during our whole dinner was watching Ho-tannah on Mandi's iPhone. Now I just need to convince daddy that she needs one ;)
Like I said we left early the next morning. The flight home was fairly uneventful. We had some horrible turbulence and it made me really sick but Brityn just watched her movie and acted like nothing was unusual was going on. We came home to a blizzard. Gotta love Montana. Oh, and despite that fact that Brityn wouldn't talk to her daddy on the phone the whole time we were there she was extremely excited to see him when we got home.

No comments: