Brityn had a pretty good change in attitude when my aunt, cousin, and her son arrived. It still wasn't a great attitude but it was better. Brityn really liked Eli but she liked Mandi even more. She liked her so much that she was calling her "nudder momma". I don't know why... but it was pretty cute. She was calling Eli "Eli E" at first but quit after the first day. Eli calls my aunt Misti (his grandma) MoMo and Brityn decided to call her CoCo. She called my uncle Mike "Santa Clause" you'll see why when I post some family pictures. We had a lot of fun with them. We did some swimming, took some walks, went to the zoo, went to church, and just hung out.
Mandi, Brityn (watching Eli's iTouch), and Eli
Since we were both having such a rough time I was letting her have her binky other than nap time and bed time, but only if she was laying on the bed... she spent a lot of time laying on the bed. Then by about day 4 I pretty much gave up and let her have it all the time. I think it saved my sanity many times.
1 comment:
Glad to hear someone still gives into the binky while traveling! We let Kendra have hers on the car ride to PA and home. It's just not worth the fight, and very worth the quiet! I'm glad that Brityn did a bit better with a little cousin entertainment. :)
Post a Comment