After a very trying (when I say trying I mean when I told Brityn she couldn't play in the play area she proceeded to throw herself on the floor and scream and bang her head off the ground for a good 15 minutes while random people would stop and stare until we convinced them she was with us... all 8 of us... and she was fine... and please don't call CPS... mom is trying to teach her this is NOT appropriate behavior... I finally had to give in a pick her up when one lady would just not go away... she eventually calmed down... and we, and when I say we, I really mean Dani convinced me to let her take all the kids to the play area because they really don't want to shop... I know your giving in but not really... um, yeah, I gave in... so sue me!) trip to the mall to find souvenirs, we went to the zoo. I think everyone had a good time.
mountain bear having some lunchI should google it so I can tell you the name... but I don't really feel like it.
He was getting his lunch while we were looking at him. A tasty meal of frozen mice, yum!
I've loved the polar bear exhibit since I was little. They changed it but it was still great.
Only one more installment of the Tucson chronicles... I promise :)
1 comment:
Did I see a little something at the bottom of your blog???? Dec 13th??? Congrats!! I hope you are not as sick as I am ;)
Post a Comment