Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sunday in Arizona

On Sunday Mandi, the kids, and I drove out to Sahaurita to go to church with Danny and Danielle. I really enjoyed their church! I wish we had something like it here... or I lived there. Afterward we went to the park and had Dani's friend Laura take pictures of us. It was so sunny and bright we were all squinting the whole time but I think they turned out great anyway.

Love these!



Brityn, Bailea, Ty, and Hunter

Dani and me

the girls
the boys
hey! what's up with the sunglasses? look at the rest of squinting!
an attempt at a cute picture on a too sunny day
the kids

Brityn and mommy


Me, Brityn, Dani, Ty, Danny, Hunter, Bailea, Mandi, Eli
Me, Brityn, Mandi, and Eli- can you tell he doesn't like his picture taken?
Bailea
Hunter
Ty

Mandi and Eli




After the park we went and had lunch, then went to see their house, and then took the kids to another park and let them all play while we visited. It was a great. Bailea was such a help with Brityn. She kept track of her and let us girls (the grown ones) chat.

When we got back to grandma Kaye's we decided to go eat at the Cheesecake Factory, I've never eaten there before, it was so good!

2 comments:

katy said...

I love those first two pictures of Brityn in the flowers! So pretty! It looks like you all had a lot of fun. :)

Becky and Scott said...

Cool pics!! Looks like you had a nice trip. And how nice of Bailea to keep track of Brit so you could chat!! LOVE IT!