
See I do like water.
I can sit up!
If you look close you can see the bubbles I'm blowing.Well, that's what her doctor says anyway :) She said developmentally she is a superstar.
Weight 12.13 lbs in the 30%
Height 25" in the 70%
Head in the 50%
So, she is long and lean. She wants us to start solids. I'm not really excited about that. I suppose I'm being silly, I just don't want her to grow up and this seems like one step closer. Plus I worry about it interfering with nursing. Silly I know. She is also supposed to start drinking water out of a cup, 4 oz. a day. I don't think that will be an issue since she seems to like water. I'm curious to see how this round of shots affects her since she did so well last time.
After some really good advice (thanks everyone) I figured out a way to get Brityn to sleep. The mobile from her bassinet always worked like a charm so I took it off the bassinet and attached it to the crib. The first 4 nights it took her lass than 15 minutes to fall asleep and the last 2 nights less than 5! All with no crying. I just pray this keeps working!
2 comments:
Look at her sit up! So BIG! I love it. I'm happy to hear she is going to sleep better. Love Ya!!!
Rach
Oh, Love the hat.
I can't believe she is sitting up! That's crazy! :D Glad to hear she is doing so well.
Post a Comment