Friday, May 2, 2008

A new talent

Brityn's really getting serious about her squealing/screaming. I think she quite enjoys listening to herself! She's not as vocal when the camera comes out but here's a toned down version of her talents.

We've been having some sleeping issues the last couple weeks. Brityn has been waking up pretty much every night at least once. I pop her paci in her mouth and she goes back to sleep......but then there are the bad nights. She will wake up, oh, 10 times. Most of the time she is content having her paci plugged back in but we have had a couple nights where nothing would make her happy. ***Knock on wood*** she slept through the night last night....the whole night. Little stinker :)

This child is spoiled beyond belief. Between dad and grandpa buying her toys and mom and grandma buying her clothes, I tell you what!! Last weekend we all went out of town shopping and, of course, Carol and I bought her quite a few things for summer and we both agreed we were done with summer clothes for her. Guess what? The next day Carol shows up with a bag of clothes for Brityn that she just couldn't resist :) Haha! (Hi, Carol) Brityn has some GREAT grandparents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! And I don't believe that you and carol are going to stop buying her clothes! Ha Ha.

Love Rach

katy said...

Adorable!!! Kendra makes the same little sounds, and I love it!! Motherhood just keeps getting better and better! :)

The Synnott's said...

i feel ya with the screaming...john has decided not to talk anymore but scream!!! it is so fun