The shirt says it all
Going out for the day with Daddy
The only way I will tolerate tummy time
Big smiles
Last night was the first time I left Brityn for the night. Carol and I went to a dance review, which was awesome by the way! I have to give a shout out to Trey Whitlock...what a cutie! I wish you could have seen him Rachel. Brityn did great, I was worried that she would not be happy without me around but she was happy as a clam when I got home. That is until she saw me then of course the waterworks started. Once I started feeding her all was good though. Tonight is the real test, I'm going to Bozeman for a Carrie Underwood and Josh Turner concert and I won't be home to give her last feeding. It'll be Brent's first time giving her a bath himself...oh what I would give to be a fly on the wall :) LOL! I have faith in him.Big news: Brityn is starting to sit up by herself for short bursts. I'll try and get a picture the next time I get her to do it.
4 comments:
your girlie is so ahead of the game... and cute tooboot! glad things are so well.
Thanks for the shout out to my little man!!! I wish I could have seen it too!
I know Brent is going to do great when you gone to Bozeman! Have Fun!
Duh, I forgot to say that the pictures are super duper cute!! I love em'. I'll show Ryer when he wakes up, he will love them. Muuuahh!!
Rach
of course, brit is GORGOUS!!! I love the new pictures! Especially the first one and the one with her sunglasses on in the ultra-chic car seat!!
Post a Comment