Monday, May 12, 2008

Sit-ups and screaming

Here is a video of Brityn trying to do some sit-ups. There is a frog on the toy bar that moves up and down I think she is trying to reach that.

I weighed and measured Brityn at 3 months. She was 11.5 pounds and 23.5 inches. I just did this myself so I'm not sure how accurate I was.

Also, since I posted about the sleep issues we haven't had any. Thank goodness!!

I finally got some good video of her screaming. She is so funny! Grandma Carol, Brityn and I went to Helena this weekend for a Zag Bag party and she kept all the ladies entertained with her vocal abilities. Funny story....we ate at the Macaroni Grill when we were in Helena and Brityn, as usual, had a diaper blow out. So, I'm in the handicap stall with the door unlocked changing her and some woman comes busting through the door. She apologizes and explains to me that she doesn't want to use another stall because she is labor and is afraid that if she sits down on one of the lower toilets she won't be able to get back up. Of course I panic! YOUR IN LABOR??!! OMG Let me get out of your way I can finish up out here. She tells me not to worry this is her 7th one so it's no big deal. I guess by the 7th one I would be stopping for some lunch at the Macaroni Grill before heading to the hospital too.....or maybe not.

No comments: