Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What do I do at papa's all day.....

I sit in my toy basket.....
I'm not sure what this is called but I do this too.....
I go for walks in 70 degree weather....and I wear a winter jacket, a hat and have a blanket over me. Woooo it's a HOT one! Papa is trying to kill me :)......
Papa and I do a lot of playing on the floor.....
I read.....

I don't know what this is called either but mmm mmm my hand tastes good.....
I get in touch with Hispanic heritage. Like my sombrero?

Papa comes up with all types of fun games for me. Like one time he put my wrist rattle (that was my electronic bracelet) on my ankle and my stacking circles on my arms for floaties and I was pretending to be swimming away from prison. And he helps me exercise. Like after tummy time I always do 10 push-ups. It's always a good time at papa's :)



2 comments:

The Synnott's said...

that is so awesome!!! too cute

Becky and Scott said...

bobbi - i LOVE your new pics!! i'm glad she loves her time at papa's! sounds like they have a great time!!!!!!