Brityn and mommy in the hats that great grandma Kaye knitted for us
The quilt that great grandma Kaye made for Brityn
Mmmmm good feet! Please ignore the mess on the table :pFirst off Brityn and Brent's home alone night did not go well. She spent most of the night crying
:( too bad Brent didn't come equipped with mammary glands :P But she was asleep when I got home, so, props to him for getting her to sleep. The concert was good but Heather and I both decided we might be getting to old for such shenanigans! LOL
Speaking of Heather....I would like to announce her and Brandon's engagement and upcoming wedding. July 12th (yes, this year! no, it's not shotgun!!) in Glacier National Park. It's about darn time....and we are all very excited to welcome Heather (officially) to the family. I'm trying to help her with planning as much as I can as I'm the only bridesmaid here in town. We are sure to have a busy summer.
I weighed Brityn again and she is up to 12.5 pounds...that was a whole pound in 3 weeks! Little chunker!
She is having some sleep problems again. I'm not sure what the deal is but she didn't go to sleep until 12:30 last night. I'm thinking we are going to have to try a CIO (cry it out) method. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. She falls asleep while I'm nursing her and as soon as I put her in her crib she wakes up and starts crying. Typically I will stick her paci in and she will go back to sleep but nights like last night it doesn't work.
Brityn's new thing is sucking on her washcloth during her baths. I know I should NOT be letting her do this but she loves to suck the water out of it and it is soooo funny! When I sit her up to wash her back she will suck on my arm too.....sucking the water off of it. Silly little baby :)
I know I have several other things I wanted to share but I'm so exhausted I can't think straight. Please sleep well tonight baby girl.
3 comments:
my boys love to suck on burp clothes so i understand the washcloth thing. i hear it great when teething too!
i love the pic of her playing with her foot. the boys are not doing that yet :-(
yall are adorable in your hats
Haha, Kendra pulls up her dresses and chews on them too. :) My nephew sucked on his washclothes until he was over a year old, I don't think you have anything to worry about!
A "Dreamfeed" is that last feeding where I wake her up just enough to feed her and then when she is finished I lay her back down. She officially goes to bed at 8, but I still feed her at 10. Until we start rice cereal I am just not ready to let that feeding go! :)
hey bobbi!! i miss you girl! i love, love, love the new pics! you are so pretty!! and your nails look awesome! i can't seem to keep mine the same length these days. brityn has a beautiful smile, by the way!
levi doesn't like bathtime, so at least brityn has a fun activity!! :)
as for the sleeping...you know me and my issues!! i remember levi having sleep troubles around 4 months and i think it's pretty typical. i'll e-mail you some ideas that i tried that worked for us!
ps i love the hats!! :)
Post a Comment