Courtney tagged me :)
Tag Game-
I love the smell of - Brityn
People would say that I- talk to much
I don’t understand why- I have to work
When I wake up in the morning - I want to go back to sleep
I lost my willpower to - exercise
Life is - what you make of it
My past made me - stronger
I get annoyed when I - have to deal with dumb people
Parties are not a good time to - take a nap
Dogs are - a pain in my rear end. Now that Brityn is here.
Cats are - not for me
Tomorrow is - Thursday :p
I have low tolerance for - ignorance
I’m totally terrified of - rodents
I wonder why I thought my life would be- I don't know what I thought my life would "be"
Never in my life have I - been so tired
High school was - fun sometimes
When I’m nervous- I get a belly ache
One time at a family gathering - there was some family there
Take my advice - don't sweat the small stuff and count your blessings
I'm almost always - have the tv on
I’m addicted to - tv and Brityn
I want someone to - win the lottery and give me a million
I tag Becky...there is no one left for me to tag :)
No comments:
Post a Comment