crazy sleeper-this picture doesn't do it justice but she was really smashed into the side of her crib
that is Handy Manny next to her
yes, he's about twice her size
Note to self: She must be strapped into her highchair at all times now! See first picture.Eleven days until Brityn turns 1!
Last weekend after Brityn woke up from her afternoon nap I noticed she felt hot so I took her temperature and sure enough it was something like 102.9! She was pretty drooly so I figured teething. Then she got some diarrhea. Still thinking it could be teething but it lasted all weekend and Monday so I took her to the doctor and she said there was some flu bug going around. So that would be her first visit to the doctor for something other that a well baby visit. Pretty good considering she is 11 months old. Oh, and she was fine by Tuesday.
My teething suspicion was correct too though. I can see 4 top teeth coming in. It kind of creeps me out to be able to see the outline of teeth through her gums! One thing I'm pretty sure she got from me (since obviously there's nothing in the looks department!) is teeth. They look like they are going to be the "Brehm" teeth. Nice and big...I say "nice" in a slightly sarcastic way! Not small at all like Brent's. The teething has created some sleep problems too, waking most every morning around 4:30-5:00. But even though the teeth still aren't through she is back to sleeping all night, or at least not crying when she wakes up.
A couple things she has been doing for a while now that I keep forgetting to mention-
SNORTING! she snorts when she laughs hard.
Climbing the stairs- she's pretty good too!
Walking is getting really good. She can walk the length of a room. She still prefers to crawl since it gets her from point A to B faster. And she still walks like a sumo wrestler, I wonder how long that lasts?
Another form of transportation is walking on her knees. I'm not sure what that is about but she likes to "walk" around that way too. Silly girl!

1 comment:
Okay, first of all, those pictures are too cute! She is such a crazy sleeper! And that Handy Manny is hilarious!!!!
Sorry about the sickness...and the teeth. I hope she's all better real soon.
You have GOT to get the snorting on video!! I wanna hear it! CUTE!!!!!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment