How Precious!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITYN!!Rach
It's amazing how time flies. . . Happy Birthday Brityn!
Happy Birthday Brityn!She and Kendra sound like they are the same size. Kendra can wear some 3-6 month stuff too. :)
Oh, geez! Sorry about the mispelling, but that was a super cute idea!! Hope the party went well! And I wish I could have had a piece of that CAKE!!!!!! Tell me all about it!!!!!!xoxo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How Precious!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITYN!!
Rach
It's amazing how time flies. . . Happy Birthday Brityn!
Happy Birthday Brityn!
She and Kendra sound like they are the same size. Kendra can wear some 3-6 month stuff too. :)
Oh, geez! Sorry about the mispelling, but that was a super cute idea!! Hope the party went well! And I wish I could have had a piece of that CAKE!!!!!! Tell me all about it!!!!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment