Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scary Bear and Walking Video

I finally figured out how to get videos from my video camera to my computer. Now I won't have to use my (photo) camera.

The first video is just to show how much Brityn is walking now. She walks more that she crawls and is getting pretty good at it. She even tries to run once in a while. Excuse the mess Brityn was reading the paper and throwing toys everywhere.

The second video is of her with a teddy bear she got from the Maesars when she was born. It sits on top of her changing table hutch, I used to play it a lot when she was a baby to keep her from crying during diaper changes. It never used to bother her...


Side note: Her top two teeth popped through at some point during the night. I don't think the other two have come through yet but she won't really let me get a good look.

4 comments:

ABJ&G said...

Your Blog is SOOO cute. ~The Chatriands :)

Becky and Scott said...

What a good walker! She's all over the place!! Levi loves to play in the cabinets, too (another thing I said I would never let my kids do). And the video of the bear is hilarious!! She knows how to turn on the waterworks doesn't she!? lol What a cutie!!!!

katy said...

She is walking so well! And that is great that she hugs when you ask her too! Kendra has just started doing that, finally. :)

The bear video is absolutely hilarious, gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

Loved the bear video! She is so cute! I can't believe she is going to be 1!

It made Ryer nervous when she would cry!

Rach