I'm going to have to figure out a new title for this, as I'm getting tired of this one and soon I will have to Google roman numerals so I know what comes next!
Checking out my new onsie, it says "who needs Santa when you have Grandma?"
sometimes people hold me while I sleep
waiting for Santa to come fill up those stockings
going for a ride in the snow
walking around naked
reading in my princess chair
normally Papa won't let me feed myself if it's messy...today he did! yum!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness!! Brityn is getting so big, she is so cute! I love the picture of her sleeping, so precious. And she really looks like she enjoyed her book!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Brityn is getting so big, she is so cute! I love the picture of her sleeping, so precious. And she really looks like she enjoyed her book!
Rach
She is so cute! And I cannot believe how big she looks walking! It's crazy!
Post a Comment